What do we offer?
- Trainings on journalism and EU regional policy
- The chance to receive mentorship from established journalists from your country
- Working side by side with renowned journalists during the EU Regions’ Week
- Visits of EU affairs media headquarters and EU institutions
- The unique opportunity to take part as a journalist in European Commission press trips to Member States
- Accommodation and travel expenses covered by the European Commission
What do we ask for?
- Interest in what EU regional policy is doing in your region
- Background in journalism (studies or experience)
- EU or neighbouring country citizen aged from 18 to 30 years old
- Availability during 6 – 11 October
If you are interested in our fully funded EU training programme, we encourage you to apply by sending us:
- a short original article (400-1000 words), or
- a short video (2 – 3 minutes)
Facebook Comments Box