Application for the Singapore International Foundation’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme is now open.
The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you or your network have/has a SE idea, we want to help you make it happen! Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas Study Visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
Workshop: March 2020 (4-day workshop + pitch to be further shortlisted)
Mentorship: April to October 2020
Study Visit: June/July 2020
Pitching: October/November 2020 (for up to S$20,000)
YSE 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
They are looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Eligible Regions: Open for All