Whether you are an undergraduate, postgraduate coursework student or a postgraduate researcher, we have an array of scholarships that could be right for you. A scholarship for exceptional international students. ShareThis scholarship supports high-achieving international students to pursue coursework studies at the University of Sydney.
How to apply
No application is required, as all eligible students will be automatically considered.
Four scholarship amounts are offered based on ranking against selection criteria:
- $40,000 payable for one year in two equal instalments per semester
- $20,000 payable for one semester
- $10,000 payable for one semester
- $5,000 payable for one semester
The availability of some amounts may be limited to specified cohorts.
- be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree, which is delivered face-to-face (not online) in Australia
- receive an unconditional offer of admission by the relevant close date.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships are awarded to exceptional international students.