Applications for the Transparency International School on Integrity are open for the year of 2020. This year, the training will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania, 6-12 July. This is a unique platform for participants to spend seven highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. Transparency School seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire skills to better convey the message of anti-corruption.
School lectures, seminars, trainings and field trips provide the School participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions. In addition to that, the transparency International School on Integrity 2020 offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
- The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35;
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- A limited number of scholarships are available for applicants from certain countries. Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses. Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens.
- In certain cases, students may also be offered partial tuition fee waivers (partial scholarships) to cover a part of their course expenses.
- University students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant.
The fee for Transparency School 2020 is 800 EUR. The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities.
List of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Poland, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, and Ukraine.
List of Nordplus Law Network partner universities can be found here.