Applications for the 6th edition of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge are now open! It is a global startup competition
This is a competition designed for Deep Tech Entrepreneurs. The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned science & technology startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deep-tech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies. The startup competition gives scientists and deep tech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech innovation network.
The categories of the startup competition are Aeronautics, Advanced Computing & AI, Cyber Security & Communication, Digital Health & Medical Devices, Drug Discovery, Energy, Environment, Food & Agriculture, Industrial Biotech, Industry 4.0, Medical Biotech, Mobility, New Space, and Smart City.
Applications will be reviewed by volunteer expert judges (investors, entrepreneurs, executives, researchers and other experts in their field) who will analyze all applications working under NDAs. The applications will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Technological innovation
- Economic viability
Applicants selected as Top deep tech startups, and who are invited to the Summit and Investor Day, will be notified on November 5th, 2019. The finalists will then be announced on January 14th, 2020.
Hello Tomorrow has set up an international and interdisciplinary committee of leading scientists, industrial specialists, successful deep tech entrepreneurs and renowned VC, to select the best startups in each industry track.
France, Turkey, Hong Kong, Africa
- One €100K Grand Prize (For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached)
- Thirteen €10K Prizes (For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached)
- Pitch in front of a select audience of 400 industry experts and investors AT The Hello Tomorrow Global Summit
- Be endorsed as one of the top deep-tech startups worldwide
- Executive access to the Hello Tomorrow Investor & Business Day – March 11th, 2020
- Executive access to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit – March 12th & 13th 2020
- Meetings & Interviews with International Media
The candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- From anywhere in the world.
- The project is in its early stage of development (seed or Series A)
- Projects that are about to be spinned-out from academic labs are also accepted as long as they have a strong proof of concept
- The project is based on scientific discovery, an advanced technology, a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology
- The project could solve an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or create a new market
- The team of the candidate must contain at least 2 people working on the project
Eligible Regions: Open for all