Global Changemakers is inviting anyone aged 15-30 from anywhere in the world to share their views, stories, creative writing pieces, journalism pieces, personal experiences, opinions etc. on the overarching competition theme of ‘We Are Global Changemakers: Young People Leading The Change’
Here are some prompts to inspire ideas:
- Youth and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth-led organisations
- Youth participation
- Youth and social innovation
- Youth-led activism
- Youth civic engagement
- Youth-led social entrepreneurship
- Your own choice relating to Global Changemakers mission of supporting youth to create positive change towards more fair, inclusive and sustainable communities.
We will select three winners and five runners up. We will also award a number of “honourable mentions”.
- The winners will receive free access to resources available on Changemakers School* for a period of 6 months and will be featured on Global Changemakers social media channels (160K+ reach)
- The runners up will receive a 50% discount to resources available on Changemakers School for a period of 6 months.
Winners, runners up and honourable mentions will receive certificates, will be published on our upcoming blog We Are Global Changemakers and will receive an open invitation to contribute to the blog.
Anyone aged 15-30 from any country is welcome to submit an entry into the competition.
Eligible Regions: Open for all