Save & Nurture Child Care Foundation (SNCC) has an ambassador program to recognize, connect and discover change makers in the society, in communities and in common-wealth countries. The SNCC Ambassador Program is for one (1) year and all ambassador will undergo mentoring and active engagements for five (5) months. The selected applicants will engage in intensive training and supervision, which will prepare them for the task ahead. The ambassadors will locate and mentor younger people, who are being negatively affected by the injustice of gender stereotypes and other challenges in the society.
– The person applying for SNCC ambassador of Change program must be age 18- 25 years old;
– He/She must possess a good command of English;
– Must be passionate about gender equality and other SDGs challenges;
– Must have a network of young people to address or impact;
– Must be able to recruit 20 young ambassadors in her team;
– Be an undergraduate, graduate or in a group where he/she can readily communicate or create awareness of gender stereotypes and other challenges;
– Will engage in outdoor campaign/activities or outreach program, where she/he will have a one-on-one conversation with victims of injustice;
– Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply to become an SNCC Ambassador of change.
The top outstanding ambassador with outstanding performance and achievements will be given:
– A full Scholarship to Amsterdam for a “Youth Entrepreneurship Workshop”;
– A certificate of SNCC Ambassador of change;
– Featured in the foundation’s newsletter and magazine, as the “outstanding ambassador of the year”.