Becoming a Rising Star is an opportunity for women of Asian nationality to further develop their professional and leadership skills. Wedu believes that any woman who strives to reach her full potential should have the opportunity to do so. They understand that the Rising Stars come from different backgrounds and thus the leadership development programmes are designed to be flexible and online to enable ease of access.
Historically, the Rising Stars have been action-oriented women who lead the change in their communities, schools, businesses, and beyond. Being an inspiring leader is not an easy nor straight path – invest in your leadership development to help you reach your goals.
As a Rising Star, you will gain lifelong access to our dynamic, always-evolving Leadership Development programmes and services, ranging from mentorship and education funding to leadership opportunities and a global community of professionals.
- You are a woman of Asian nationality
- You are either:
- Applying to attend university at the Bachelor’s level within the next year
- Planning to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in the future
- Currently enrolled in university at any level
- A young professional focused on professional and career development
- You demonstrate a deep commitment to working towards social change in your community
- You are searching for opportunities and resources to help you with your leadership development
Eligible Regions: Asian Countries