For the overall development of Nepal today’s requirement is to engage the youths of the country as per the requirement of the country and international wants for conducting entrepreneurship work. In country, the political course has been evolved and stable government has attempted to give frame to their programs and agendas. In order to uplift the current Nepali economy, it is the time to invest by entrepreneurs. It is the time to invest on the ideas and thoughts of youths who are in the country. So by contrasting on these things this summit is being organized by Ministry of Industries, Tourism, Forest and Environment affiliated under Government of Province 3, Bishal Media Group, and National Youth Council affiliated under Government of Nepal, co-organized by IME Foundation and main sponsor is Rastriya Banijya Bank.
On the occasion of International Youth day 2019 with the motto “Transforming Education for Entrepreneurship and Innovation” Nepal Youth Entrepreneurship Summit 2019 is happening at Hotel Yak & Yeti Kathmandu, Nepal. This summit is being organized by Ministry of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment affiliated under Government of Province 3, National Youth Council and Bishal Media Group, co-organized by IME Foundation and main sponsor is Rastriya Banijya Bank.
The summit will be very good opportunity because we will be searching for opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation in federal structure, discussing about new startup ventures and investment opportunities for the ventures, building an environment between government and youth entrepreneurs to discuss, conducting debate program regarding opportunities, strength and threats of entrepreneurship and providing opportunity to make policy maker aware, conducting motivational session by sharing stories of successful entrepreneurs and encouraging youths from all over the country to be an entrepreneur. In this summit, Rt. Honorable Prime Minister, Former Prime ministers, Honorable Minsters of Federal Government, Honorable Chief Ministers and Ministers of Province Government, foreign diplomats, Member of Parliament and successful entrepreneurs of the country will be attending.
Highlights of NYES, 2019
- Entrepreneurship Roadshow
- Key Note Speech
- Federal Nepal : Opportunities for innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Leadership: Successful Entrepreneur story telling
- Motivational Session
- Transforming Education through innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Provinces Youth Opportunity
- Youth Development and Participations
- Youth for Sustainable Development
- Pitching an Idea
- Group Work
- Best Youth Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
Why you should Join Event
- Participants can get new opportunities of entrepreneurship in new federal structure.
- Participants can pitch their ideas in front of the investors in the discussion programs due to which there is high chance of getting investment.
- Participants can directly discuss with government about scope of youth entrepreneurship.
- Through the debate program regarding opportunities, strength and threats of entrepreneurship participants can aware policy maker.
- As specialists, concerned supervisors, guests, mediator will be participating due to which it can be great platform for youth entrepreneurs to learn through them.
- Stories of successful entrepreneurs will be shared through which youth entrepreneurs can be motivated.
Shift your perspective on digital business
How you transform your business as technology, consumer, habits industry dynamic s change? Find out from those leading the charge.
•Should be between the age group of 16-40.
•Should be a Nepali Citizen.
•Should be interested in Entrepreneurship.
•Should have prior knowledge about opportunities of entrepreneurship.
•All over Nepal
Only selected 100 applicants can participate in the event which is going to be held on August 12-13 at Kathmandu. The selected participants should attend both day event and selection will be done on the basis of answers given by the applicants. Organizer will make facility of food and lodging for participants who come from out of valley whereas participants from inside the valley should manage their lodging facility by themselves. The organizers will provide certificates to participants. And if applicants are selected for participation then they don’t have to pay for the event.
Date: August 12th-13th, 2019, on the occasion of International Youth Day 2019
Venue: Yak & Yeti Hotel, Kathmandu