Nabil Nari Udhyami Seed Camp is a rigorous 6-days long residential business boot-camp designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, early stage startups and entrepreneurs to refine, validate and Turn their ideas into Business. Our community of seasoned entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors help the founders to start-up their new ventures.
Started in 2017, the first three editions of Udhyami Seed Camp has helped 48 teams and 119 individuals to realize the Udhyami inside them, enabled more than 40 senior entrepreneurs and experts to share their insights, provided investors opportunities to invest in the best entrepreneurial people and ideas, and directly influenced the lives of more than 2000 people through various Udhyami Talk, Udhyami 101 and Demo Day programs. Through Udhyami Seed Camp, 3 teams have secured investments and are now working to scale their businesses, while the other teams are either working on their businesses, pivoting their ideas or working on new ideas.
Eligibility for teams applying to Nabil Nari Udhyami Seed Camp 2019:
1. Must have at least 1 representative female founder in the participating team.
2. Must have a business idea.
3. Must be able to clearly state the idea on which the team intends to work on and why.
4. Must have 2 to 4 team members in one team.
5. Passionate about the idea and committed to attend all Udhyami Seed Camp related programs.
Event Date: June 13- June 18, 2019
Venue: Kathmandu, Nepal
Participation fee: Rs. 5000/- per head. *This is payable only after the final selection process.