Bond University offers high academic achievers who are living outside of Australia and applying to study at an undergraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form
. Thefollowing programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy. Currentlyreside outside of Australia. Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Complete and submit the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
This will include review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
How To Apply:
Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Formto receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
- Applications close on 22 February, 2019 for students commencing in May 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 24 May, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.