International Sustainability School revolves around 10 days experience designed to give you new ideas, international network and inspiration. It is an opportunity to see, feel and know more about sustainability. Since its inception in 2014, young people from 26 countries have experienced the journey. Program components involve gaining insights from experts through lectures, experiencing village life and trek in Himalaya. This is a physically, mentally and socially engaging program where participants enrich themselves, the communities they visit and each other.
Hands-On Institute – an educational-travel organization that designs and facilitates groups to embark on extraordinary learning and service trips. It’s an ambition to make abroad study trips more meaningful. By placing learners in cautiously selected communities and natural environmental assets, our programs inspire them to act towards a thriving, just and sustainable world.
- Build a global network of like-minded peers.
- Immerse and understand issues related to sustainability
- Get inspired by real-life changemakers
- Trek in the Himalayas, challenge your limits while enjoying breathtaking views
- Like like the locals with the mountain community members
- Visit Nepal’s world famous UNESCO World Heritage sites.
This program doesn’t have any strict criteria of age or education, anyone who cares about sustainability is eligible to apply.
Eligible Regions: Open for All