April 12-17, 2020. The course provides basic information and skills in rocket and satellite issues and technologies, International space law and new space industry.
On the 12th of April the whole world celebrates the day of aviation and cosmonautics — a memorable date dedicated to the first human flight into space. This is a special day — the day of the triumph of science and all those who work in the space industry today. On this day All-Russian science Festival NAUKA 0+ (one of the largest social projects in Russia in the field of science popularization, organized with the support of the Ministry of science and higher education of the Russian Federation, Lomonosov Moscow state University, Moscow Government, Russian Academy of Sciences) launches an International Online Certificate Program “Introduction to Rocket and Satellite Engineering” (April 12-17, 2020).
The partners of this project are the Faculty of space research of Lomonosov Moscow state University, Skoltech, Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, International Academy of space law (IASL), Valles Marineris International (India), Analog Astronaut Training Center (Poland).
The international distance course “Introduction to Rocket and Satellite Engineering” is available to everyone. The main language of the course is English.
What you can learn:
* Basics of rocket and satellite systems, their functions and features.
* Basics of remote sensing
* Fundamentals of materials science for space
* Research methods in space flights
* Fundamentals of health protection in space
* Fundamental aspects of international space law
* Space educational technologies
This distance learning course will be useful and interesting for engineers, managers, teachers and specialists in the space industry, decision makers at the state level and in the aerospace fields, enthusiasts in the field of space exploration, and students over 14 years of age.
1. Introduction to Space Science
2. Introduction to Aerospace Engineering
3. Introduction to Satellite Engineering
4. Elements of Rocket and Satellite systems
5. Introduction to Remote Sensing
6. Space System Design
7. Space materials science
8. Human Spaceflight Research
9. Health and wellness in Space
10. New Space Industry
11. Introduction to International Space Law
The first welcome webinar will start at 12.00 p.m. GMT +03:00 on the 12th of April
International Online Certificate Program “Introduction to Rocket and Satellite Engineering” – five intensive online days — April 13-17, 2020
Distance course platform is www.teachbase.ru — on the 11th of April you will receive the link and login information in email.
Leave a Reply