The Greifswald International Student Festival e.V. “GrIStuf e.V.” is proud to announce the opening of applications for the 2nd biggest student conference of its kind in Germany.
The 10th edition of Greifswald International Student Festival will be held from the 5th to the 13th of June 2020 under the motto “From Ego to Echo – creating ideas for collective change”, during which, they want to discuss the importance of activism and assess the impact each of us has on the global society.
Their aim is to encourage the participants to actively engage and take part in sharing ideas and inspiring each other, to stand up for what they believe in. During the 9-day programme, intercultural dialogue, group work and input lectures and other events shall motivate the participants to discuss the topic of the conference from various perspectives in different workshops.
- International exposure and an opportunity to network and interact with students from different backgrounds and like-minded individuals.
- Expert sessions on relevant topics.
- Accommodation, food and ground transportation within Greifswald will be covered by the organization.
- Conference materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Applicants unable to afford the travel cost, there is a possibility to apply for a scholarship, more info can be found on the website.
- Should be a student currently enrolled at a University.
- Ability to fund your international travel expenses*.
- Good command of English
- Passion and interest in the topic discussed during the festival.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community.
Eligible Regions: Open for All, Europe, Africa, MENA, USA, Asia, Australia