Global Peace Summit Ukraine is providing an opportunity to extraordinary young, competent, and enthusiastic peacebuilders from 100+ countries to develop their ideas and road maps to achieve sustainable development goals and advocate peace in their communities to counter extreme violent, radicalization, hate and every kind of discrimination.
This summit aims to connect inspiring young people, to develop their skills in the sphere of peace education, to help them exchange ideas and share projects, while networking with like-minded individuals and world leaders.
This summit will also provide an opportunity for students and young leaders to bring solutions and theory on “Way forward to peaceful & inclusive world and Countering Fifth Generation War” by participation in different peace sessions, talks, group discussions and activities with international delegates and speakers.
Global Peace Summit, Ukraine will incline commencement of mutual understanding, capacity building of youth, social harmony, exposure and interaction with young brains under a single umbrella. GPSU also aims to engage young people in conflict resolution, amplify their voice for social justice and create a harmonious environment among communities & societies.
- Peace Education: Promoting peaceful thoughts which states that terrorism and violence have nothing to do with any caste, color, creed, ethnicity, region and, religion.
- Global Citizenship: Promoting youth voice on peace and social justice issues like human rights, terrorism, fifth-generation war, and conflicts.
- Signatory Campaign: Amplify the voice of youth on Peace & Social Justice (1 million voices).
- Youth Development: Providing youth a platform to excel in their leadership traits.
- Diplomats & Religious Scholars Talk: These sessions will bring an understanding of world efforts to resolve conflicts and their policies to counter anti-peace elements. Religious Scholars talk will shed light on the role of Religion to counter the rise of conflicts and terror.
- Climate Action for Peace.
- Global Peace Chain will only sponsor 20 candidates for fully-funded trip to Ukraine
- Global Peace Chain will only sponsor 30 candidates for Partially funded trip to Ukraine
- Global Peace Chain will only select 50 candidates for self-funded trip to Ukraine
- Application fee is 32USD (Mandatory)
- Application fee is only refundable to those who will not be selected in any above 3 categories (Fully, Partial & Self)
- Deadline of application submission is 5th November 2019
- Selected Candidates will be announced by 7th November 2019
- Fully Funded:
- Airfare,Accommodation,Meals,Site Visiting,Conference Kit,Certification,Medals & Awards
- Partial Funded:
- Accommodation,Meals,Site Visiting,Conference Kit,Certification,Medals & Awards
- Self Funded:
- Conference Kit, Certification, Medals & Awards
- Youth between 16-35 of age
- Open-minded, highly motivated and passionate
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Eligible Regions: Open for All