Buwa. A series of short films.
This month is all about ‘Father’s Day’ with the announcement of our short film competition. It is a small initiation to share stories of fathers. We believe the love and affection of parents are unique from one another and so do our stories. If you are interested in film-making and want to share your work, here’s your chance to showcase your talent and be part of the series. 10 best short films portraying the theme ‘Buwa’ will be selected by an expert panel of judges and released throughout this year’s Father’s Day on Ncell social media pages. Get started and share your films before August 21, 2019. Call for entries:
High profile premier showcase for top 10 entries. Grooming opportunity with a top film director. Cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000 for the winner. Prizes for top 5 entries. A chance to work on Ncell special projects.
Guidelines and Eligibility criteria:
- The competition is open to all participants residing in Nepal.
- A Participant can submit only one video in the competition.
- The Participant’s video should not be more than 10 minutes in duration.
- The video should contain the relationship between a father and his children within the time frame.
- The video must be original, unpublished and unproduced in any type of setting or venue.
- The language of the voice over can be Nepali and regional language, if regional language is used in the video, it should have accurate subtitles in Nepali.
- Participant must consider general audience for appropriate language in the narratives.
- Creative and innovative execution while producing the video is encouraged.
- The visual and the sound of the video should be clear. Participant can use any camera to shoot the video including mobile phone cameras with broadcasting quality (minimum 1080p).
- The participant should submit the video via web-link. If required, Ncell may ask the participant to transfer original or larger file.
- The participant after submission of the video cannot withdrawn for any reason whatsoever.
- All entries should be accompanied by the name of the producer, Ncell number and email address.