Is your graduation project or thesis about water and/or plastic pollution? Send it in for the Dopper Changemaker Challenge and stand a chance to win a NRS 200.000,- research grant, and more.
Your innovative project can change the world.
Crystal clear water, in every ocean, from every tap. That’s Dopper’s goal. Pretty ambitious, but we’re not in this alone. We believe that the next generation of changemakers – yes you! – will change the world. That’s why we started a competition: the Dopper Changemaker Challenge. And this year it is going global! We’re coming to The Netherlands, the UK, Germany and Nepal.
So, if you want to make an impact with your graduation project or thesis about water and/or plastic waste, sign up! This is your chance to win funding up to NRS 200.000, to get featured in the media, to be invited on stage and to get useful network introductions. And to save the planet, of course. Sign up before 12 April 2019!
How does the Challenge work?
1. Application Submission Deadline: April 12th, 2019= Final year Bachelor and Master degree students can send their application online through https://dopperchangemakerchallenge.com/
2. Selection of 20 semi-finalists on: 23rd April, 2019
3. Thesis or graduation project pitching training: 29th May, 2019
4. Semi- finale event: June 8th, 2019
5. Finale event: June 18th, 2019
1. Funding for top 10 finalists, to take their graduation project to the next level:
a. First place prize- 2 lakhs;
b. Second and third place prize- 1 lakh twenty-five thousand;
c. Fourth-tenth place prize- 75thousand each.
2. The opportunity to pitch their graduation project in front of a panel of inspiring judges.
3. The opportunity to speak on a valuable podium relevant to his/her field of graduation.
4. Network introduction(s) to established partners.
5. PR support.
More information can be found on https://dopperchangemakerchallenge.com/