Olympic Channel Services are looking for a digital producer who will help build out, update and maintain the Games-time website and app for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. This person will be responsible for real-time publishing, creation of visual assets, metadata and tagging, the display and distribution of content.
The Services are looking for someone with strong initiative and passion digital media and the Olympic Games to join our international team that will create and sustain the international language sections (English, French, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin and Hindi) of the official website of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, Tokyo2020.org. The site is set to launch in February 2020.
The potential candidates should have the following requirements:
- Experience with web content management systems
- Experience with visual content creation and editing
- Solid news judgment, ability to think quickly and act appropriately under pressure
- Strong knowledge of Olympic sports
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and what drives fan interest
- Fluent in English; French, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin or Hindi ideal.
- At ease in international environment
- Self-starter, plus ability to work in a team; adaptability in changing environment
- In sync with Olympic values of friendship, excellence, respect
- Positive, open-minded personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – diplomacy, tact and discretion
- Open to flexible working hours-shifts
- Detail-oriented, organized, effective multitasking
The chosen applicants will sign a temporary contract for the position with the Olympic Channel Services.
Open to: individuals experienced with web content management systems