StartupXs has launched “ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2020” for startups and social enterprises who want to change their community with their innovative business ideas.
The aim of the ChangeMakers Seed Grant Opportunity 2020 is about identifying and promoting the best early-stage business idea of innovators, startups and social enterprises.
StartupXs supports young entrepreneurs through the early stages of their company development. They believe that in this era where startup and social enterprise are using innovative approaches and tools to solve the current issues, not only in their community but globally, need resource support to sustain and one of them is finance. For this, every year Change Makers Seed Grant Opportunity will choose and award 1 (one) changemaker with a USD 1000 seed fund.
Award 1 (one) changemaker with a USD 1000 seed fund.
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- An organization led by youth like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, and researchers in any country can apply
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startup or a social enterprise working in an innovative product or idea
- You cannot apply for asking grants for:
- shipping costs, travel costs, individual school fees, Fundraising
Eligible Regions: Open for All