This year, in conjunction to Bali Democracy Forum XII (BDF XIi), The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Republic of Indonesia will hold the 3rd Bali Democracy Students Conference (BDSC III) at Nusa Dua, Bali, 5 – 6 December 2019. BDSC III will uphold a theme “Democracy and Inclusivity: Youth and Inclusive Digital Democracy”.
The participants of BDSC III will consist of 150 students from all around the globe. During the program, the participants will share their experiences related to democracy and inclusivity in their respective countries from the perspective of youth.
1. Bachelor or Master student of University or College, having an interest towards international, social and political issues, particularly democracy.
2. Age between 21 – 28 years old, or has completed at least 4 semesters (Currently in the 5th semester).
3. Has never participated in any previous BDSC.
4. Good command of English both written and spoken. Having a certificate of TOEFL (paper based min. 500 or iBT min. 79) or IELTS (scored min. 6) is a plus.
5. Actively involved in various students and social organizations.
6. An active user of social media.
1. Return domestic flight tickets from the city where participant study in Indonesia to Bali.
2. Twin-shared accommodation for 4 days and 3 nights in Bali (check in on 4 December 2019, check out on 7 December 2019);
3. Local transportation (Airport-hotel and hotel-venue);
4. Meals during the program.