Applications are now open for Asia-Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum that will take a place by Great Silk Way IYU and All-China Youth Federation. The forum will be organized between the 15th and 19th of October 2019, in Beijing, China.
Vision: the establishment of a sustainable network which will serve as a core for communication between young entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Mission: Asia- Africa Youth Entrepreneurs Forum is to help young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs and start-uppers to increase their entrepreneurship ideas, share experience and provide with new opportunities through a structured, positive, and professional program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals, having a constant update on business opportunities and contribute to potential partnership in the Silk Road Region.
Aim: to help young and enthusiastic entrepreneurs and start-uppers in the Asia and MENA region to increase their entrepreneurship ideas and find new opportunities through a structured, positive, and professional program that enables them to develop their own businesses and long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
- to develop the skills of young entrepreneurs to realize sustainable communication and innovative ideas;
- to increase knowledge of young entrepreneurs about the entrepreneurship;
- to raise the engagement of young people in entrepreneurship;
- to create a space for exchanging practice and experience
- to provide an environment for young entrepreneurs to make their ideas heard to the different stakeholders and professional entrepreneurs;
- to create an opportunity for keeping sustainable partnership relationships between the members of the network for taking the joint activities in the field of entrepreneurship.
Policymakers on entrepreneurship, young entrepreneurs, incubators, representatives aged 20-35 and engaged in entrepreneurship services, coming from Asia and MENA (Middle East and North Africa) countries: Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, İndia, Egypt, Indonesia, İran (Islamic Republic), Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
• 60 participants from Asia and MENA regions selected by GSW IYU;
• 30 participants from China selected by ACYF.
All costs will be covered by project organizers.