Alliance 4 Universities has been awarded funds under Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility programme (Action KA107). Through these funds, students and staff from partner universities in Russia, South Africa, Indonesia, Iran and Vietnam and from A4U universities have the opportunity to participate in mobility schemes.
For Bachelor, Master and PhD students, the mobility can be from 3 to 5 months long. For staff, 7 days are covered by the grant: 5 days for teaching (or training, or both) and 2 days for travel. Mobilities can be carried out during 2020-2021 and should end before 31 July 2021.
The calls are open to Bachelor, Master and PhD students and staff from the participating universities.
Participating universities’ factsheets:
- Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona;
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid;
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid;
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra en Barcelona.
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU);
- Higher School of Economics;
- Russian State University for the Humanities (RSUH);
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute;
- North-West Institute of Management branch of RANEPA (St. Petersburg);
- Saint Petersburg State Polytechnic University;
- Southern Federal University.
In South Africa:
- University of the Witwatersrand;
- University of Pretoria;
- Stellenbosch University;
- University of Cape Town;
- University of the Free State;
- University of the Western Cape.
- Airlangga University;
- Bandung Institute of Technology;
- BINUS University;
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta;
- Universitas Gadjah Mada;
- Universitas Indonesia;
- Telkom University.
The Expenses will be covered by a grant. A fixed monthly (for students) or daily (for staff) allowance and a travel quota to cover the travel expenses, which will vary depending on the distance between the sending country and Spain.